Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Well, well

Surprise. I lost over a month there. This is something that has regularly happened in the past with my blogging attempts. I'm good then I get distracted.
Instead of trying to remember all that has happened (funeral, work, family, etc.) let's just stay in the present shall we?
On Saturday I decided to update my mani/pedi with a more vibrant duo.



Base Coat: Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
2 Coats: Revlon Limited Edition Scented Nail Enamel in Pretty in Papaya
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat


Base Coat: Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
2 Coats: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Night Before (615)
Top Coat: OPI RapiDry Top Coat

Both of my big toes and my ring fingers are sporting flowers courtesy of Kiss 3D Tip & Toe Art (50931). I love having a design on my big toes, especially with darker colours.

No comments: